eyebright update

I have been putting drops of eyebright tea into my eyes for 3 days now, plus drinking a bit of the tea, and I wore my contact lenses for the first time today. When I first put them in this morning I felt a bit sick, like the lenses were too strong for my eyes! I have heard that eyebright can improve your vision, but in 3 days?? I seemed to get used to it after a while, and my contact lenses did not hurt at all, and have felt fine all day!

Posted byKarma at Sunday, February 19, 2006  

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Sunday, September 02, 2007  

Wow! If eyebright works that well, I'm getting some tomorrow!

Karma said... Sunday, September 02, 2007  

you can get it as a vitamin supplement, as a herb (to drink or as an eye bath - boiled distilled/filtered water) or as a tincture... good luck! x

Post a Comment