Happy Christmas


Its amazing to think that one year ago I was in Devon, brokenhearted and grieving. Now I realize that the experience was one of the best things that happened to me, because it propelled me forward, as if the universe were shouting 'come on, there's so much more you can do with your life! You will have so many wonderful friends and family to help you on your journey!'

I am home with my parents for a couple of days for Christmas and I really appreciate being here, talking with my mother about my blood family, listening to my (adopted) dad,I really do admire his ability to remember everything, and his intelligence and curiosity about life and learning. When I talk to some of my close friends who's parents are no longer living or facing death, I really feel lucky to have my family. My brother and I are really getting to be great friends now that we are older - how great is that?

You all can have my wrapped packages under the iron christmas tree. I have been given so many gifts this year, I am full up.

Posted byKarma at Monday, December 24, 2007  

0 comments:

Post a Comment