http://www.elephantpharm.com/. Check 'em out. I start working in the Berkeley store on 30th October. Berkeley is the 'Covent Garden' of the company (NYR peeps know what I'm sayin' - for non NYR peeps, Berkeley is the 'mothership' of the company) except they are 20 times bigger. Seriously folks, America is a BIG country. It will take me a lifetime to try every healthy/alternative/organic product. Heaven.

I'd like to live walking distance from work - this area of Berkeley is actually called Gourmet Ghetto. And I will happily donate a fair portion of my income to this foodie's paradise. There is an organic farmer's market every Thursday, in addition to every amazing restaurant and specialty food shop you could imagine. Today I had caramalized onion, pear, and blue cheese pizza at cheeseboard, while listening to a fantastic live jazz trio (free live jazz every day).

Have I sold it to all of you already? Play the visa lottery and come live here, we could build a big commune!

Seriously, I don't care that rent has quadrupled since I lived here. I believe. And I lived just 6 blocks from this area years ago, so the squirrels remember me and they will fix me up.

Posted byKarma at Thursday, October 18, 2007  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Sunday, October 21, 2007  

Well done hon! That is fantastic news!!!! All of it sounds so wonderful - I think I'm feeling jealous......

Oh, I'm really pleased for you and wish you all the best - the sky is the limit! ;)

Big kiss
Cecilia *

Post a Comment