back home?

Tonight I watched the first 3 episodes of season 1 (new series) of Dr Who with my family. I knew my dad would love it. My awesome friend Kenneth turned me on to Dr Who (I am in California now Kenneth, so I get to use words like awesome).
I feel a bit like the character Rose in the first few episodes, sort of :

Where the hell am I?
But, hey, this is exciting, I love adventure!
Who knows what is around the corner? should I be worried?
No! I am not afraid! I am brave! Carpe diem!
But I am homesick! wait... I am home?!? wait... where am I?'

Posted byKarma at Sunday, October 07, 2007  

1 comments:

Kaye Waller said... Monday, October 08, 2007  

I for one am glad you're back, although I loved idea of you being a Londoner.

Hopefully, we'll be able to see each other soon!

Welcome Home!

Post a Comment