Grandpa (29 January 1911 - 13 September 2005)

Ah, leave me not to pine, alone and desolate
No fate seemed fair as mine, no happiness so great
And nature day by day has sung in accents clear
this joyous roundelay
He loves thee, he is here
Fa La La La
Fa La La La
He loves the he is here
Fa La La
Fa La, Fa La

from Pirates of Penzance

I miss you grandpa. I thought of you all during this song at rehearsal. I wish you could have heard me sing it. I wish I could have seen you one more time before you died. You will always hold a warm place in my heart. Thank you for loving me completely and unconditionally, and for believing in me.

Hug you and kiss your precious hands.

Posted byKarma at Monday, October 03, 2005  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Sunday, September 02, 2007  

I'm so sorry, Karma. I know how special the relationship between you and your Grandpa is. My heart and thoughts are with you.

Post a Comment