quick bite

I have been catching up on the Incurable Insomniac's blog and clicking on just a couple of links, feeling absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of blogging that goes on in the world. Linking to one site led me into this world of retiree sites, fascinating. Wish I had more time (I have about an hour every few days) or made more time for this. It really puts things into perspective and helps me crawl out of my self involved cave!

Stolen (again) from the Insomniac's games:

Three things:

  1. what you like about yourself: my sense of humour
  2. what others like about you: my eyes
  3. what you don't like about yourself: my harsh self judgment

Posted byKarma at Thursday, October 20, 2005  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Sunday, September 02, 2007  

Hello, dear Karma! How are things across the big pond? I've been thinking of you lots lately, and missing you. I can't tell you how very much I enjoyed our day together in Vienna a few weeks ago!

Post a Comment