feet that dont touch the ground

Wow. What an incredible holiday. I just love my family, I am so happy for them and excited about their interests and self growth. My friends in SF were generous, hospitable and lovely and I really enjoyed seeing them in their new environments - I find it fascinating that so many of my friends are going through major life changes.

I arrived back into London on Thursday, but don't feel back yet. Slept really well on the plane but haven't been sleeping regularly since, my head is spinning, hopping, jiving, tangoing, bluesing. I am learning so much about myself and making wonderful friends dancing!

When I was checking out all of the natural product stores in the bay area I put an application form in with a natural pharmacy, and had a very encouraging conversation with the head of personnel.

I could do it, you know. Move back to SF and have a great job and spend all my evenings dancing and seeing friends. The Lindy hop scene seems better here in London, but SF is the place for blues. Lindy is pure joy, Blues is pure passion. How lucky I am to have discovered both.

Posted byKarma at Sunday, April 08, 2007  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Sunday, September 02, 2007  

So sorry we missed each other on Verizon...will have to catch up really soon. Glad you had such an inspirational trip!

Post a Comment