snow!

I ambled sleepily to the french windows this morning, tea in hand and pushed back the curtains to find the garden full of snow! Only a few inches, but fresh and beautiful. I wish I hadn't given the camera away, I would take a picture!

Good news, I think I have found a new place, with a lovely friend who I have done shows with, who is a vicar, so I would be living in the vicarage! Big house, lovely dining room and garden, the furniture in the lounge is really really old fashioned but I suppose appropriate for him to meet the old parishioners. Oh and a sheepdog, no cat (!) but a nice sheepdog and I would feel safe with him in the house if alone, I suppose. He is 12, so pretty mellow, maybe I could push for a cat later, I think a cat would revive his youth...

Posted byKarma at Wednesday, January 24, 2007  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Sunday, September 02, 2007  

COOL!!!!!!! It sounds great.

Post a Comment