post holiday blah

It is so hard to come back to reality. I am currently rewarding myself for all my completed tasks with fresh brewed ginger ice tea and organic lemon biscuits.

Completed:

  1. Read and replied to post. Takes up to 6 months.
  2. Rearranged furniture and cleaned room (my usual coping mechanism, completed before task #1)
  3. Opened, filed and organised post
  4. Did 2 loads of laundry
Became Frustrated with:
Nero 7 trial. Downloaded it in hopes of being able to make CDs. A simple task, I would think, but I am stuck. All I want to do is save a bunch of my CDs to my hard drive, with the names of the individual songs listed, so I can later go to 'my music', pick songs and make compilation CDs. Tried using Windows media player and Nero and got totally confused, felt like a computer idiot.

Recovered a bit with:
Updating and adding a bunch of my favourite pages to my blog. It really was only simple cut and paste into the HTML, but it made me feel better!

Looking forward to:
Dancing tonight at Thames Rowing Club!

Posted byKarma at Thursday, June 14, 2007  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Sunday, September 02, 2007  

My mom said SHE got to speak to you! I am back from Toronto, but not going to UT, so will be around. I would love to catch you, but I don't leave the land line plugged in (internet only) and don't have yours! When can we talk?!?!?

Post a Comment