arg nit state of mind

Going home to California tomorrow. I still call it 'home' although I have lived in the UK for nearly 8 years now. I wonder if it will still feel like 'home'? I haven't been there since 2004, and lots of things have changed since then.

I was just looking over my old blogs, and saw a post from October of last year, the 7 year anniversary of my coming to the UK to live. I reasoned then that I would probably rather live in California, and at that time I felt eager to move back. So many things have changed since then, and I am happy to be learning about myself, building friendships here, sometimes struggling but also having fun and dancing!

I have booked to go to my first dance camp in Montpellier, by myself (!) in May, and I may go to Sweden and Prague in the summer as well. I am partly compelled by this 'if I am moving back, I must see all of the places in Europe I wanted to see', isn't this is a great way to live? To make the most of where I am now...

Posted byKarma at Wednesday, March 21, 2007  

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Sunday, September 02, 2007  

Flying back home as well in a couple of days to organize the last bits and pieces of my marriage .... after exactely 15 years we decided that it is the right time

Enjoy your time wherever you are right now

Anonymous said... Sunday, September 02, 2007  

I wondered about Greg and Doug as well - that's interesting about Julie Fong too - thanks for the updates!

Post a Comment